Friday, August 19, 2011

Leadville Race Tracking: #417

You can track Leadville race progress here.

The race starts at 4AM Mountain Daylight Time.
I am #417, though you can also search by name.

Keep in mind there will often be a gap of a couple hours or more between aid station updates.

If you want something to root for, my main goal is to finish in a day -- less than 24 hours -- and hopefully comfortably faster than that, which will be based on feel after a conservative first 2/3rds. Lots of things can happen out there...and they will!

Good luck other racers!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck! Hope you run a solid 23:43!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I guess you reserved 23:42 as well? Have fun at Pikes and see you on the trail here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Representing DENVER CO USA ??

    Hmmmmm. Sounds like slumming, to me ;-)

    Have a great run, Mike. Sorry I'm/we're not going to be there. The start pictures are awesome. I'll be following along. Glad J seems to be handling FRR duty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a phenomenal finish -- in a few ticks over 24h.

    I'm going back to bed, now. HUGE CONGRATULATIONS on a GREAT run !!!!!

    Hope you're in bed, too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, thanks for staying up Neil and for the vote of confidence! I also forgot about registering from Denver until today -- inappropriate because there was a great contingent of support from Fort Collins! Sorry to have missed you, it took 3 pacers to attempt to replace you.

    ReplyDelete